Tuesday, December 15, 2009

/LFG Tool

Ok for the most part this thing has been awesome. I'm starting to gear up my DPS alt (the one who isn't closeted permalife) and in general I have had good experiences on my alt and on my main.

However, the LFG took doesn't have a checkbox for the judgemental asshole retards to click to exclude them from the system, or group them with only eachother. Admitedly, some of these guys amuse me when I'm not the target. I full out laughed my ass off when a DK putting out 700 DPS was called out in group. The heroic reset was coming up, he (Sad-DK) asked if we were gonna get kicked out, we tell him no, you'll get an option to stay. The Druid tank then says pricelessly, "Stay or go it doesn't matter the pet can take your spot in DPS." The Sad-DK had been called out earlier for his lack of DPS, having no gems in his armor and no enchants on his gear. All-in-all someone that deserved at least a very good ribbing- if not a sit down talking to right?

Yeah then you get the assholes who I get grouped with on my main. I'm not bragging, but I like to think I have good gear. I think I just got rid of my last 213 piece of gear... I think. Most of my stuff is at least 232 if not 245. With all the heroics I did with the new tool I upgraded my last few slots that I could through the vendor. BADGE FARM.

Oh, yeah back to my story. I got this asshole tank in one of my groups. Originally I thought he was going off on the druid... I made a fuckup and died. This guy was so good he managed to tank the boss down to 9% or some shit before the last DPS facepulls a roamer and adds it to the tank and he died. So the tank starts talking about situational awareness, which I thoguht was directed at the druid, being as the druid battlerezzed a fucking DK and not the healer (WTFBBQ?). He then proceed to call me out as having died to the AoE blast from the boss which (omg) "Boggles his mind."

I told the guy look, I've done this boss twice (2nd boss -I think- in PoS) and you can kiss my ass. Shit happens, get over it. His response was pretty good.. I can't fault him for it... "Then ask." OK.. I can see that If you're not doing what everyone else at our gearlevel is doing... consta-pulling with no chance for the healer to do more than play whack-a-mole. I retort with that, then say "You know what.. I don't have to take a ration of shit from you, have a nice day," and ragequit while he was going on about me costing his guild repair money.

Wow... someone that ubersauce has to rely on his guild to repair his shit.... he can't take a few minutes a day to do a damn daily or two and make some cash on his own. I guess he's too cool for that.

Overall I'm a fantastic healer (buffs armor), I had a momentary lapse on the first run on the boss.. it wasn't the second try or the third, it was the first fuckup and he went off on me like I was one of these assholes getting carried in an uber group. I don't have time for people to treat my main like that.. and you know what I don't have to put up with your bullshit. I'm a healer, do you know how fucking fast I can get in another run? It takes about 5 seconds for the tool to go "TA-DAHHHHH" with a group invite after I join. That combined with the fact that I hate PoS, yeah ragequitting that shit was the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment