Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Armor Sets

I have to say I'm a little peeved at the developers.

What the fuck are they smoking?

How fair is it that I can wear gear that looks like it came off of a hunter? or a shammy? (Ok some of that shammy gear is rightfully taken)

I have a paladin buddy who I have a friendly gearcheck with every week. He's wearing an ilvl 232 helm that looks EXACTLY LIKE the ilvl 245 one I just won tonight. W-T-F-B-B-Q?

I don't get it. Oh and he's got a different shield, but it's the same graphic, just with a slightly sicker hue to it.... (more green). It's just not right that they reused, no wrong word, overused all of the armor patterns and even went crossclass with them.

There is no originality to it, no uniqueness. It feels like the only reason my Paladin doesn't look like everyone else and their mother is the fact that she has the tabard for being exalted with x-amount of reps. The red flamey pretty cool lookin one.

Oh and her sword from grayskull.

Edit 12/8- Correction the tabard is from having 25 tabards. It is awesomesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment