Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Argh!

Wether I am at work or home, if you speak to me in ALL CAPS I am less likely to give one flying shit about you, or your comment until I'm damn good and ready.

I will make your ass wait on me since you were so goddamn rude.

More than likely your capslock turned on due to the drool running out of your mouth. If I'm in a forgiving mood, I might ignore it.... once.

If you continually bombard me with tells in all caps, not only will I put you on ignore, but I'll also blacklist you off of healbot, which means that when your little green bar is smaller than normal, I'm not healing your retarded ass.

The only exception I will ever make to this rule is for the MT... but all the tanks that I normally run with know better. If it's a PUG, I'll edumacate you on the ettiquette of asking for a fucking heal.

In the end though your fucking capslock is not my problem, and in fact I'll make it yours.
- signed
Angry Healadin.

No comments:

Post a Comment