Monday, July 19, 2010

Bah I'm distrac.... ohhh Shiney!

I've been distracted lately and not posting regularly.

I have an excuse, not only has my guild suffered a major /gamequit loss, but we have a cruise coming up in less than a week.

One week from today I'll be.... hrmm drunk off my ass on a big ass boat headed to the Bahamas.

Our Guild Mistress quit pretty unexpectedly (though looking back now I see she was cutting her raid time down) and handed the reins to her husband. Since he used to be the guild leader before she was, there was no issue with the change except the loss of an exceptional healer, and the only other reliable healing lead.

*FUCK*

Now I'm the sole healing lead for the guild and I have to get someone trained up *FAST*. Luckily I have at least one person interested in the role. If healing chat has become a little more... less detailed for the first 5 or so bosses, well it's because we should all know this fight by now right?

Heh wrong-o mighty Paladin... your first Night 1 run after her quit, what did you get? Three new healers!!!! Some of them being ALTS at that!

(You can see my thoughts on us allowing Alts in a previous post.. I was told "NO ALTS" therefore you should be told the same thing you twat-waffle.) <-- I figured it'd be tacky to steal Cock Garage from Amber.

So I get to be stuck on all night 1's from here on out with next to no reward until I get another healing lead trained up... oh fucking joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment