Friday, October 30, 2009

Phreaky Phriday

Not a WoW post.

I dressed up for work today, my outfit.. the thing farthest from the truth.. an Angel.

So I go frantically looking for a Halo last night, hoping I can find something premade.. no luck. I ended up at Michaels and I bought a long vine christmas decoration thingy (gold glitter covered vine thingy) and I proceeded to make my own out of a wire coat hanger, that, and some fine gold wire that I also purchased at Michaels.

I had no clue how heavy it'd be.

I decided that since I had the rest of the outfit it would be easy to do this outfit, and it was very last minute. White graduation gown from HS graduation... Check. White heels from my wedding.. Check. White wings I bought in Holland a long time ago and never used (and just recently delivered to me by my parents)... Check!

Those shoes never hurt this much the last time I wore them.... I've been barefoot at work for hours just out of the pain. I guess I had more adrenaline in my system the last time I wore them.

This is what I get for wearing flats for years.

Never ever ever again. Fuck high heels. With a big nasty uncleaned dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment