Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Healer Questionaire Meme

Post this questionnaire, with your answers, on your blog. Pick the healing class you know most about (or is the focus of your blog) for the questionnaire, and then send it over to another healing blogger you know and love who heals with a DIFFERENT class. Include a link to the blogger who sent you the questionnaire, as well as a link to the blogger to whom you are sending it.

Ok so I literally had to steal this motherfucker since I'm not known yet.. Who knows, maybe someday, somoene will find my blog. Stolen from Amber over at http://forthebubbles.wordpress.com/

•What is the name, class, and spec of your primary healer?
Aoladari, Holy Paladin.
•What is your primary group healing environment? (i.e. raids, pvp, 5 mans)
25 man raids
•What is your favorite healing spell for your class and why?
FoL- short and sweet and I can get that mother to crit for 10k.
•What healing spell do you use least for your class and why?
Would you believe I don't even know the name of the damn thing? It's the one that could be used as damage OR healing... WTF kind of spell is that? No thanks.. I only need two heal spells let me prove it to you.
•What do you feel is the biggest strength of your healing class and why?
Only two healing spells to manage, the rest is in the othershitIuse hotkeys.
•What do you feel is the biggest weakness of your healing class and why?
No AoE heals.
•In a 25 man raiding environment, what do you feel, in general, is the best healing assignment for you?
MT or OT. Paladins are the best single target healers out there.. hence... you know.. the blog name.
•What healing class do you enjoy healing with most and why?
I like having a variety, I can't say I can pick a favorite.
•What healing class do you enjoy healing with least and why?
Umm.. a DK? LOL
•What is your worst habit as a healer?
Taking heals off the tank to top off this person right ov-oh fuck, the tank died. (Sorry Amber I stole your response to this one.... I do the same fucking thing)
•What is your biggest pet peeve in a group environment while healing?
Blaming the healer for everyone else's issues. I got better shit to do than to be your fucking scapegoat.
•Do you feel that your class/spec is well balanced with other healers for PvE healing?
Each class has it's pros and cons.
•What tools do you use to evaluate your own performance as a healer?
Is the tank alive? Have we wiped yet?
•What do you think is the biggest misconception people have about your healing class?
Oh you can raid heal just fine... >.<
•What do you feel is the most difficult thing for new healers of your class to learn?
To not level as a healadin.... period.
•If someone were to try to evaluate your performance as a healer via recount, what sort of patterns would they see (i.e. lots of overhealing, low healing output, etc)?
I'm on the lower end of the heals... I don't find it necessary to judge the mob with heals to make my numbers go up. Paladins always waaaaaaaay overheal and I'm not an exception to that rule.
•Haste or Crit and why?
Crit crit crit crit
•What healing class do you feel you understand least?
Am I allowed to say all but my own?
•What add-ons or macros do you use, if any, to aid you in healing?
Healbot, Decursive
•Do you strive primarily for balance between your healing stats, or do you stack some much higher than others, and why?
Spellpower and MP5. The Shammies get pissed at me because I steal their MP5 gear all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment