Sunday, March 20, 2011

./afk

Trying not to be so AFK now. We've had a death in the family, (Cats are family, and anyone who says otherwise can go eff-themselves) my Husbands 20 yr old cat passed.

That was one of the roughest things I've ever been through in my life. I'd been around and in her life for 10 years.... She was intelligent and well just... her. Months after meeting my husband, I was laying on his couch, and she was perched above me on the arm of it. He jokingly tells her to "Bite her" (meaning me) and she immediately bit me on the head...

We have added back to the cat count, and are back at the (hubby standard) of 2 cats. He picked this one, and she's adorable as all effing get out.



We have been cuteness overloaded for the past 24 hours.

Technically at the time of this post it's more like 30 hours... but hey who's counting??

No comments:

Post a Comment