Saturday, January 16, 2010

Karma fail part 2?

Not entirely sure if this should be labeled part 2... but "Wiley" is at it again.

Now he has decided that his DK will no longer be his main character, but his Tank/DPS Paladin.

Oooooook... it's happend from time to time, but I notice it more with 2-3 "certain" people in the guild.. most likely for a manners issue, instead of a *real* emergency issue.

To quote another blog I read;

/headdesk
/headdesk
/headdesk
/headdesk
/headdesk

I look and we have 3 Pallys in raid... I can count two aura's runnin... I switch mine, ok no duplicate, one of our other 2 pallies switches his on and off... bingo! I know who it is... recalcitrant little bitch.

If I didn't have to deal with telling the paladin in a raid to turn on ANY FUCKING AURA BESIDES CRUSADER.... well it might have been a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment